Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Isaiah 25:18


"He will swallow up adeath in bvictory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the crebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it."

This is one I came across for an upcoming Sunday School lesson. I chose it after I had a conversation today with someone who told me that she wouldn't ever want to be made comfortable at the end of her life. She wanted to live as long as possible. Death was too scary. I told her that it was not so scary. It was just a new beginning. The knowledge of the Savior's victory over death brings such great peace to my life. I am so grateful to Him and will continue to strive to follow in the paths that He would have me take.

No comments:

Post a Comment